Monday, January 25, 2010

paint box quilt along blocks

I am doing a Quilt Along called Paint Box over at Oh Fransson!  Elizabeth has a wonderful blog and this is not her first quilt along. She walks you through each step, and there is a flickr group to post your pictures and chat with others participating in the quilt along. There are over 200 people in the group so far. These quilt alongs are so much fun and the results are always fabulous. The goal is to make 8 blocks per week for 10 weeks.  I am using a jelly roll of brown batiks with a sea blue solid. 

Her is my first set of blocks:


 



Here are the next set of blocks for my paint box quilt. I am thrilled with the colors!


1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you are using! Looks like a really fun quilt-along...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete