Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back with a new bag

Thank you for being a follower, sorry I have been gone so much lately. I have been sick. So sick I could hardly sew!!!!  I am still struggling, but maybe it will pass soon.

I did finally finish this bag and made a matching wallet. The bag took about 12 hours including the embroidery. The wallet is another 3-4 hours. I was only able to do a hour or so at a time because I felt so bad, so it has taken a while to get it done. I cannot wait to load up this beauty and use it.



4 comments:

  1. Where did you get the pattern for that wallet? I'm wanting to make one just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a pattern I came up with by combining several patterns. Once you find a pattern that looks good to you, making it will give you a understanding of how it is put together. Different wallets have great ways to do pockets zippers and closures. My making different wallets you learn what you like and how to make it just the way you want it. I hope this helps. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been ill, hope you get better and better. Speaking of better, that bag and wallet are great. Love the machine embroidery, love the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sorry about your being ill HOPE thats past NOW!

    ReplyDelete