Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paducha Treasure

Paducha was wonderful..Check out the AQS web site to see pictures of the winning quilts. They were magnificent. Weather was not so good. We had to stay near the convention Center do to the risk of sever weather. So I did not get to go downtown to see the vendors there or to the Quilt Museum. But we avoided the tornadoes and were able to have a great trip. Here is a picture of the loot I brought back.
Yes that is a Jelly roll of Moda OZ I a so excited. I got some wonderful patterns too.

Also I got to meet one of the bloggers that I love to follow.  Moose on the Porch Quilts. Konda is so much fun to talk with. Please go check out her blog. She has some great patterns using charm packs.

I can't wait to get started on my new quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment