Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Bag for Paducha Trip

New bag for the trip to Paducha! Yes I am getting to go to the AQS Quilt Show in Paducha, Kentucky. If you have never been it is a wonderful thing to experience. About 30,000 women descend on Paducha. It is amazing. Everywhere in town that you go it is full of friendly quilters. I have taken the trip several times with my Mom and daughters. It is quite the trip, hotels are impossible to find. This year I did not think I was going to make it.Just did not have the funds for gas food, lodging etc. But my Quilt Guild is taking a bus and they had an extra spot and I grabbed it. It is a one day there and back. It will be strange not going with my Mom or daughters, but I just could not pass up the opportunity to see those incredible quilts and do some serious shopping with all the great vendors!

What is a trip with out a new bag? So here it is. My Paducha 2010, Quilt show bag. LOL
This great pattern is from Sew Spoiled Designs. She is have a sew along with this project. Check out her blog. http://www.sewspoiled.blogspot.com/

Anyone going to Paducha?

No comments:

Post a Comment