Friday, October 9, 2009

Where has the time gone?


Oh My! I am sorry I have not posted in so long. I have been very busy with all kinds of things. Lots of great things too!


The HQH Quilt show was wonderful. There are lots of talented quilts in my guild. I entered my Nativity Quilt and 2 quilted jackets. Surprise!! I won third place on one of my jackets.


The blue and white jacket on the right of the picture is also mine.

My winning jacket is made of many batiks and I tried several new techniques. I entered this in my County Fair in Indiana and they absolutely hated it! Here in Alabama they loved it so you just never know.

My Nativity Quilt is made from the Paper Panache Pattern "Nativity Advent" It is paper pieced. See a previous post for more about this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment