Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Here is a little peek at what I have been working on this week. It has been a quilt for Sonia. She loves her bright colored quilt I made this summer BUT...it is not really what she wanted. (I used my stash with that one) She wanted to pick some fabrics. Well when she saw these Heather Ross Fabrics she had to have them! The are so pretty and really do call her name. So I have been working on a quilt for her. Her Birthday is coming up.
Here is a close up of the blocks.


Oh and then I took every possible scrap and made blocks for me to have a wall quilt. If I can I might squeeze out a throw. I just love these Heather Ross prints. Pictures of that will be coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Please come sign up for my November giveaway, Moda Christmas fabric, etc.
    http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2009/11/novembers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt! Here's for hoping you can squeeze out a throw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great... the pink, blue & gold make the perfect color combo!

    ReplyDelete