Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Quilt

 I think this might be my favorite quilt. I just love how it is coming along. It has been a free flowing project. My daughters (age 16 & 19) have helped with the setting of the blocks. We kind of had to make things fit. I wanted it to be double bed size, and I only had so much fabric. I used 2 jelly rolls, and then added the border. I did have to pull a few strips out of the jelly rolls because they did not match. But I did manage to get it to the size I need. I am quilting it in a wavy pattern and I am not quilting the waves in the white. That will have straight lines. But more on that later along with more pictures. Here is a little peak.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I can see why it is your favorite!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt, the white sashing is a wonderful design touch. Came across it on flickr and had to stop by and tell you!

    ReplyDelete