Monday, May 10, 2010

Love this new bag!

Finally a new purse that I really love. I have made so many bags over the last 8 to 10 years that I am bored. I have used new fabrics and all that stuff.  I have made them for every holiday, events that we are involved with etc. So in the last year I have not made many new purses. But I just love this new embroidery from Embroidery Library. I have used it on a couple of other items also. I have been saving this batik for a long time and when I got this piece of linen for almost nothing at Hancocks one day, I decided to make it into a bag. I have just enough batik left to make a wallet. :) I will hopefully find time to get that made in the next week or so.



1 comment:

  1. That embroidery is amazing and the colors look so good with the batik.

    ReplyDelete