Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am working like crazy on a quilt that I started many many moons ago. This quilt has taken many hours of planing and then sewing the many pieces together and now for the quilting and embellishments that need to go on to complete this project. I still have quite a bit of work to do.
This is a pattern from Paper Panche It is a paper pieced pattern that was divided up like a advent calendar so you could do 1 section a day for 25 days. Which in theory sounds great but around the holidays when I wanted to do a Christmas Quilt I had no time. But diligence pays off, as I come into the home stretch I am very happy with this piece of art.

My quilt guild is have a quilt show next month so I am trying to get it finished so I can enter it. Also after several years of working on this quilt (sometimes I just cannot do Christmas in Feb. March, April etc) I am excited to think it will finally be done and hanging over my fireplace this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment